’90 Day Fiance’ star Geoffrey Paschel responds to petition demanding his ‘Before the 90 Days’ removal due to abuse charges and criminal record

90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days star Geoffrey Paschel has responded to protestors who want him kicked off the TLC spinoff’s fourth season due to his criminal past and the alarming abuse charges against him.

A Change.org petition titled “Remove Geoffrey Paschel from TLC shows” surfaced earlier this week asking Geoffrey be removed from 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days because his legal history includes allegations of “kidnapping, abuse, rape, child endangerment, dealing drugs, felony larceny, theft and battery.”

As of March 6, the petition had nearly 2,800 signatures.

Days after the petition was posted, Geoffrey, 41, took to Instagram and issued a lengthy statement on why he chose to appear on 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days despite his “checkered” past.

“I have been repeatedly asked why I would EVER want to be on a show (the best show FYI) where my life would be put in front of everyone to pick apart—especially with my checkered past. Well, guys, it is MY past. It is MY life. It is MY choice. If we were all the same: thought the same, looked the same, or acted the same, how lame would that be?” Geoffrey wrote.

“My closed-up life was the only way I knew to live. I hid so much about myself—whether it be my age, my history, or even my relationships. What crazier, whacked up way could I have done it any better than blasting out there? With the path I chose, it cannot EVER be reversed.”

Multiple women have made numerous accusations against Geoffrey, who has been married four times and also currently facing charges he abused a former live-in girlfriend in 2019.

Last month, Geoffrey also appeared in court and Tennessee and pleaded not guilty on charges of aggravated kidnapping, domestic assault, interference with emergency calls and vandalism.

The charges relate to a June 2019 incident in which the alleged victim — Geoffrey’s then-girlfriend, a 30-year-old woman he lived with in West Knox County who has not been identified by name — accused him of physically attacking her in the home they had shared, according to the Knox News Sentinel.

Geoffrey, however, insists his ex-girlfriend has made the allegations to sabotage his ongoing custody battle in Blount County involving a different woman, Geoffrey’s estranged fourth wife (the couple is not formally divorced yet).

According to the petition Geoffrey’s ex-girlfriend filed when seeking an order of protection, Geoffrey “repeatedly bashed/slammed my head into the hardwood floors of my home,” the Knox News Sentinel reported.

“He dragged me through the house by my hair and continued throwing my body into walls and furniture. I know this because of blood on my walls, furniture, etc.”

Geoffrey also allegedly disabled the ex-girlfriend’s phone before she took off to a neighbor’s house and called the police from there.

Geoffrey was reportedly arrested that night, and the woman sought medical treatment at a local hospital, where she was told she had suffered a concussion.

In addition, Geoffrey is also reportedly accused of “pushing, hitting, choking” and verbally threatening the woman on four other occasions dating back to September 2018.

The alleged incident is merely the most recent disturbing allegation in Geoffrey’s personal history.

In her 2005 divorce documents, Geoffrey’s second ex-wife — whom he married in 1998 and had two sons with — claimed he “repeatedly raped” and assaulted her during their marriage, according to Starcasm.

After obtaining an order of protection against Geoffrey, Geoffrey’s second ex-wife also reportedly filed court papers alleging he had “assaulted” and tried to “choke [her] to death.”

Some of her other allegations reportedly included claims that she had to “wrest a shotgun away from him” when he threatened to kill them both, and that he also “held a knife to her throat [and] told her he would kill her” during two additional incidents.